• This is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system. This system is comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord.
• Using a soft touch, practitioners release restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.
• By complementing the body’s natural healing processes, CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease. It is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction. Some of these include:
• This technique was developed by Dr. Gary Young in the 1980s and was based on his research with essential oils as antimicrobial agents enhanced by the healing effect of feather finger stroking while applying the oils in layers.
• It has received an enormous amount of praise from users around the world for its ability to help ameliorate spinal abnormalities such as scoliosis and kyphosis and facilitate tissue cleansing.
• This technique is based on the idea, now being explored in a number of scientific studies, that many of these types of scoliosis and spinal misalignments are caused by viruses or bacteria that lie dormant along the spine. These pathogens create inflammation, which, in turn, contorts and disfigures the spinal column.
• Ten different oils are applied one at a time.
• Heat is then applied to facilitate the absorption of the oils, while massage is performed to the legs and neck.
• Raindrop Technique ® is a powerful non-invasive tool for assisting the body in correcting defects in the curvature of the spine by utilizing the antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action of several key essential oils.
• Essential oils are some the most powerful inhibitors of microbes known, and as such are important new weapons in combating many types of tissue infections.
• The essential oils penetrate the skin and pass into body tissues to product therapeutic affects from five to seven days after therapy.
• Many have felt a mild warming effect from the oils. This warming indicates that positive benefits are being imparted.
• A number of medical professionals throughout the US have adopted RT® in their clinical practice and have found it to be an outstanding resource for aiding sciatica, scoliosis, kyphosis and chronic back pain.
• Dr. Ken Krieger, DC of Scottsdale, Arizona says “As a chiropractor, I believe that the dramatic results of RT® are enough for me to rewrite the books on scoliosis.”
This is a non-invasive approach to lengthening and softening tissue.
Stress, trauma, posture, and/or inflammation can cause the tissue to become shortened, hard, knotted and twisted. When released the softened, lengthened tissue will allow the body natural painless movement.
Tightened tissue can result in excessive pressure on nerves, muscles, blood vessels, osseous structures and organs. Studies show that the tightened tissue can have a tensile strength of 2000 pounds per square inch! This forces our bodies out of alignment or even causes tendons to rip away from the bone structure.
Many report lasting results in just a few sessions and experiences a 50% to 100% reduction of pain.
VM assists functional and structural imbalances throughout the body including musculoskeletal, vascular, nervous, urogenital, respiratory, digestive and lymphatic dysfunction. It evaluates and treats the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes, fascia and ligaments. VM increases proprioceptive communication within the body, thereby revitalizing a person and relieving symptoms of pain, dysfunction, and poor posture.
How Does It Help You?
Visceral Manipulation is used to locate and solve problems throughout the body. It encourages your own natural mechanisms to improve the functioning of your organs, dissipate the negative effects of stress, enhance mobility of the musculoskeletal system through the connective tissue attachments, and influence general metabolism. Today, a wide variety of healthcare professionals perform Visceral Manipulation. Practitioners include osteopathic physicians, allopathic physicians, doctors of chiropractic, doctors of Oriental medicine, naturopathic physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, massage therapists and other licensed body workers.
Lymph Drainage Therapy is an innovative hands-on method of lymphatic drainage developed by Bruno Chikly, MD, DO. It has been created out of his award-winning research on the lymphatic system consistent with recent scientific discoveries.
LDT is the first technique that enables practitioners to detect and palpate the specific rhythm, direction, depth and quality of the lymph flow anywhere in the body. With these skills, practitioners can practice Manual Lymphatic Mapping (MLM) of the lymphatic vessels. With developed listening skills LDT practitioners are able to use their hands to assess and enhance overall circulation as well as determine the best alternate pathways for draining stagnant body fluid (lymph, interstitial, synovial fluid, etc…).
Lymph Drainage Therapy has been taught for almost 20 years years to about 10,000 therapists throughout the world.
LDT is a gentle technique that works through the body's interstitial and lymphatic system to activate the body liquid circulation and stimulate the functioning of the immune and parasympathetic nervous systems.
Advanced LDT practitioners develop the skill to perceive and respond to the body's innate ability to heal itself. The practitioner can then reroute the lymph by following the subtle indications given by the body enhancing the healing process. This eliminates mental mistakes in assuming we know what the body needs and therefore enforcing pathways that is not optimal. Honoring the intelligence of the body ensures deeper and long lasting results.
Emotional Health and Essential Oils
The natural properties found in essential oils produce a soothing, uplifting effect on the mind and emotions which allow for natural stress and depression relief. When an oil containing the optimum level of therapeutic constituents is diffused or applied topically, the result fosters a sense of emotional balance and well-being.
Essential Oils for Improved Emotional Wellness
Smell is the only one of the five senses directly linked to the limbic lobe—the emotional control center—of the brain. From anxiety to depression, fatigue to stress, essential oils have long been appreciated for their uplifting, calming, and clarifying effects on emotional wellness. By diffusing essential oils or applying them topically to targeted areas of the body, therapeutic constituents reestablish balance where stress, depression, or mental discomfort has disrupted healthy emotional function. To bring yourself into a natural state of emotional balance, consider using essential oils for aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Regardless of your emotional health, the therapeutic properties harnessed in Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ (YLTG) oils can help you improve or regain an optimal state of emotional wellness.
Essential oils, known as nature’s living energy, are the natural, aromatic volatile liquids found in shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. The distinctive components in essential oils defend plants against insects, environmental conditions, and disease. They are also vital for a plant to grow, live, evolve, and adapt to its surroundings. Essential oils are extracted from aromatic plant sources via steam distillation, and are highly concentrated and far more potent than dry herbs.
While essential oils often have a pleasant aroma, their chemical makeup is complex and their benefits vast—which makes them much more than something that simply smells good.
Historically, essential oils have played a prominent role in everyday life. With more than 200 references to aromatics, incense, and ointments throughout the Bible, essential oils are said to be used for anointing and healing the sick. Today, essential oils are used for aromatherapy, massage therapy, emotional health, personal care, nutritional supplements, household solutions, and much more.
Young Living Essential Oils, the leading provider of essential oils, offers more than 300 essential oil singles and blends. http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/wellness/about-essential-oils/
Order essential oils products at https://www.youngliving.org/jjan