5. Berries - including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and even the "exotic" Goji berry: Berries are a powerhouse of nutrition... packed with vitamins and minerals, and also some of the best sources of antioxidants of any food in existence. Berries also pack a healthy dose of fiber, which slows your carbohydrate absorption and digestion rate, and controls your blood sugar levels to help prevent insulin spikes (which can stimulate fat gain).
Get creative and mix up your berry intake by using the basics -- blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries... but also get adventurous and give a more "exotic" berry a try, such as Goji berries (which are one of the most nutrient-dense berries on the planet). If you don’t know much about Goji berries, read the article below:
> Goji berries: a high protein, super-antioxidant berry? < (http://www.truthaboutabs.com/goji-berries-nutrition-powerhouse.html)
I like to add berries to my yogurt and cottage cheese mixtures, as well as oatmeal or oat bran, salads, or just taking a bag of mixed berries and mixed nuts with me for the day as a mid-day healthy snack!
Additional important fat-fighting foods:
If you remember from the soy discussion earlier in this report, we talked about the problems with the double whammy of phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens that are concentrated in soy products…
But this phenomenon is not just limited to soy, or the problems with xenoestrogens in herbicides/pesticides. It’s also a major issue these days with plastics, household cleaners, cosmetics, environmental pollutants, and even pharmaceuticals that have gotten into our water supply… these can all act as “xenoestrogens” which can increase your “stubborn belly fat”, in BOTH men and women.
But I have an interesting article for you below that shows you how a specific class of vegetables actually contains very unique phytonutrients that can FIGHT against xenoestrogens and help counteract them inside our body. See below…
> 3 Veggies that FIGHT Stomach Fat < (http://www.truthaboutabs.com/fat-burning-veggies.html)
I hope you enjoyed this report and USE the information to eat healthier, have more energy, and get the lean-body that you want!
If you don’t yet have a copy of my world-famous Truth About Six Pack Abs program, click here to see some of my readers just like YOU that are getting crazy results! (http://www.truthaboutabs.com/testimonials.html)
If you’re using the Diet Solution Program for your nutrition plans, The Truth About Six-Pack Abs program can be a perfect complement as your exercise program.
If you’re ready to stop procrastinating, and make a permanent change to your body and your life, I have a special page for you below where you can get started on a trial of The Truth About Six-Pack Abs program for as little as $5 measly bucks!
Take the Truth About Abs $4.95 Trial here (http://www.truthaboutabs.com/trial-offer.html)
Mike Geary Bio
Mike has been a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer for almost 10 years now. Mike has been studying nutrition and exercise for almost 20 years, ever since being a young teenager. Mike is currently 34 and moved from New Jersey (growing up in the Philadelphia area) to the beautiful mountains of the Colorado Rockies 3 years ago. Mike now enjoys skiing almost every day during the winter in Colorado and Utah and spends a lot of time mountain biking, hiking, golfing, and enjoying other outdoor activities and sports.
Mike is an avid adventurist and in the last 2-3 years, has done:
• 3 skydiving jumps (2 of them from 17,000 feet in Colorado)
• 4 whitewater rafting trips including some of the most
extreme Class 5 rapids in North America in the well-
known Gore Canyon
• Piloting an Italian fighter plane over the desert of Nevada (wow, what a blast!)
• Taking part in a “Zero-Gravity Flight” where you actually experience weightlessness and float around the airplane cabin (the same training given to astronauts)
• Heli-skiing in Chile
• Scuba diving the Silfra Ravine in Iceland in 34-degree F water and 300-feet visibility underwater.
• Snowmobiling and hiking on a glacier that overlies a volcano in Iceland
• Riding souped-up dune buggies through the entire length of the Baja Peninsula of Mexico with 25 high level business owners and CEOs, including Jesse James of West Coast Choppers fame
• Zip lining over canyons in the Rocky Mountains, Mexico, and Costa Rica cruising throughout the Caribbean
• Traveling through Nicaragua, Spain, Belize, Costa Rica, Honduras, Trinidad & Tobago, Mexico, Iceland, Chile, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and all over the US/Canada.
In the last 5 years, Mike has become the best-selling author of the famous Truth About Six Pack Abs program (at www.TruthAboutAbs. com) with over 276,000 readers currently in 163 countries, and a subscriber base of over 710,000 subscribers worldwide to Mike’s Lean-Body Secrets online e-newsletter.
Mike’s Truth About Six Pack Abs program has also been translated currently into Spanish, German, and French:
German version: FlacherBauch.com
Spanish version: PierdaGrasaAbdominal.com
French version: toutsurlesabdos.com
Mike is passionate about skiing and is also the author of the program for hard core skiers to get their legs in the shape of their lives for the skiing season. Check it out:
Even if you’re not a skier, these programs are some very unique leg training programs and will help anyone to get rock solid legs of steel!
Although this report was given to you as a free bonus for a purchase, you have permission to share this report with your friends and family by emailing it to them or sharing on facebook, etc. Share the gift of good health and fitness with your friends!
* * * * * *
Please call me with any questions. If ordering online, visit
my Young Living website below:
Jessica Jensen LMT CST
231 Kentucky Ave. Suite 220
Young Living Essential Oils #908714